NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of CO who are 18+. Begins 12/7/16 12:00:01 PM MT ends 12/14/16 @11:59 AM MT. Subject to full OFFICIAL RULES available at http://connect.xcelenergy.com/2016/12/season-giving-denver-botanic-contest. Void where prohibited by law. Entries judged on accuracy of response and, in the event of a tie, timing of correct entries where earliest entries will receive a higher score. ARV of each prize: $65; Total ARV of all prizes: $390. Sponsor Xcel Energy, Inc., 1800 Larimer Street, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Xcel Energy, Inc.
SEASON OF GIVING CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
EACH WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS WITHIN 48 HOURS, AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, WITHIN 48 HOURS, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Xcel Energy, Inc. “Season of Giving Contest” (the “Contest”), sponsored by Xcel Energy, Inc. (“Xcel Energy”) is open only to entrants who, as of the entry date, are legal residents of the State of Colorado (“Territory”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. The Contest is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, and agents of Xcel Energy, the Denver Botanic Gardens and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, with Facebook, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, domestic partners, in-laws, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such individual are not eligible to enter. Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees.
2. TIMING. The Contest begins at 12:00:01 PM Time (Mountain Time) on Dec. 7, 2016, and ends at 11:59 AM Time (MT) on Dec. 14, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter the Contest:
a. TO ENTER VIA FACEBOOK. During the Entry Period, eligible individuals may enter the Contest by visiting the website located at https://www.facebook.com/XcelEnergyCO, navigating to the “Contest” or similar tab, and following the onscreen links and instructions to submit an entry, including providing all required information on the Season of Giving post during the Entry Period. Entries received during the Entry Period and in accordance with these Official Rules will be judged as more fully detailed in the “Winner Selection; Notification” section below. You may enter once on the Season of Giving post. Limit: one (1) online entry in this Contest per person/e-mail address.
The Season of Giving post will appear during the following period:
Dec. 7, 2016 to Dec. 14, 2016
You must be a registered member of Facebook and in compliance with the Facebook Terms located at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/terms.php. Membership on Facebook is free, and can be obtained by visiting www.facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions to register for and open an account. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible.
b. During the Entry Period, eligible individuals may enter the Contest by visiting the web site located at https://www.facebook.com/XcelEnergyCO (“Web Site”), viewing Sponsor’s post inviting people to enter the Contest (the “Invitation Post”), and then following the instructions in the Invitation Post to complete the activity required for entry in the Contest through the Web Site during the Entry Period (the “Entry Activity”). The precise requirements of the Entry Activity will be detailed in the Invitation Post on the Web Site during the Entry Period and will require you to [determine the number of LEDs used by the Denver Botanic Gardens ]. All content that you submit to the Web Site as part of the Entry Activity is referred to in these Official Rules as your “Entrant Content.” Your Entrant Content must remain visible to Sponsor for the duration of the Entry Period and through the selection of the winners and awarding of the prizes (as described in the “Winner Selection” section, below). If, prior to the selection of the winners and awarding of the prizes, your Entrant Content is removed (by you or by Facebook) or is otherwise not actually visible to Sponsor for any reason, you may not be entered into the Contest. Entries received during the Entry Period and in accordance with these Official Rules will be judged as more fully detailed in the “Winner Selection” section below. All Entrant Content must comply with the “Submission Requirements” detailed in that section below and otherwise comply with these Official Rules.
c. FOR ALL ENTRIES: LIMIT: One (1) entry per person for the Season of Giving post during the Entry Period, for a total of one (1) entry per Facebook account, and per address (physical or email) in the Contest. Entries may not be acknowledged and will not be returned. Only entries actually received by Xcel Energy in accordance with the deadlines set forth above will be considered in this Contest; other proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Xcel Energy. Any attempt made to submit entries in excess of any stated limit or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules (including by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise) may be disqualified. Xcel Energy’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. Entries that are (i) forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, unintelligible, duplicated, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, garbled or postage-due; (ii) generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means; or (iii) submitted with intent to subvert the entry process will not be accepted and are void. Those who do not provide the required information or abide by these Official Rules and other instructions of Xcel Energy and its representatives may, in Xcel Energy’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any associated entry void. Entries or participation made on behalf of any other individual or any entity or group, or originating at any online service other than those described above (including, without limitation, through commercial promotion subscription, notification, or entering services) will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the disputed entry will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person satisfies the eligibility requirements, otherwise the entry will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address (e.g., an educational institution, business, or ISP). If a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant cannot be resolved to Xcel Energy’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant gives consent for Xcel Energy to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED AND, IN FACT, MAY BE DESTROYED. KEEP A COPY OF YOUR ENTRANT CONTENT. ANY ENTRY OR ENTRANT CONTENT THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Xcel Energy (including, without limitation, interpretation of these Official Rules, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of the winners, and the awarding of the prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
5. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. Your Entrant Content must meet all of the following requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or the associated entry may be disqualified:
- Your Entrant Content must include the number of LEDs that the Denver Botanic Gardens is using.
- When posting your Entrant Content on Xcel Energy’s Facebook Page, your post must include the hashtags #seasonofgiving and #contest.
- Entrant Content must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity.
- Do not include any music in your Entrant Content.
- Entrant Content must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, libelous (including trade libel), disparaging, harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, or injurious to any Released Party or any other party.
- Entrant Content must not contain or describe any inappropriate, harmful, or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
- Entrant Content must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Contest and/or cease or refrain from displaying or publishing any entry or Entrant Content that, in its sole discretion, refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon a Released Party, the Contest, or any other person or entity or does not comply with these Submission Requirements or any other requirement of these Official Rules.
6. WINNER SELECTION; NOTIFICATION.
Eligible entries will be judged based on the Entrant Content containing the number of LEDs closest to the actual number of LEDs used by the Denver Botanic Gardens.
The six (6) entries with the highest scores will be selected as the potential winners. In the event of a tie in the selection of a winner, the tie will be broken by naming as the winner(s) the entries received earliest.
Sponsor reserves the right to contact participants for verification purposes and administration of the Contest. All decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
On or before the following date, Xcel Energy or its designated representative (whose decisions regarding the random drawing will be final) will select the six (6) entries that are closest to the actual number of LEDs used by the Denver Botanic Gardens from among all eligible entries received by Xcel Energy for the designated period, for a total of six (6) potential winners:
Afternoon of Wednesday., Dec. 14, 2016
Potential winners will be notified by, mail, Facebook message, and/or email (as determined by Xcel Energy in its sole discretion) within approximately one (1) hour after the winner selection. Potential winners may be required to execute, and return to Xcel Energy an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release, as well as tax documents (collectively, the “Prize Winner Documents”) (any or all of which may require the winner to provide his or her Social Security Number), without alteration and in the form provided by Xcel Energy in order to claim his/her prize. The Prize Winner Documents must be returned to Xcel Energy by the date and/or time indicated within the Prize Winner Documents and are subject to verification. If (i) the potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by providing an e-mail address as instructed within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her, (ii) the potential winner fails to return the Prize Winner Documents within the specified time, (iii) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iv) the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or (v) the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may, in Xcel Energy’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by Xcel Energy. Xcel Energy reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner, if any. The prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Xcel Energy will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners (time permitting) for any prize for any reason, after which that prize may go unawarded.
Six (6) winners, subject to verification, will each receive a prize, as determined by Xcel Energy:
- Trail of Lights Prize. Three (3) winners will receive a prize that consists solely of five (5) tickets to the Trail of Lights, located at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms, 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd., Littleton, CO, 80128;
- Blossoms of Light Prize. Three (3) winners will receive a prize that consists solely of five (5) tickets to the Blossoms of Light, located at Denver Botanic Gardens, located at the Denver Botanic Garden, 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206.
of these events is open nightly now through Jan. 1, 2017, including Christmas eve, Dec. 25, New Year’s eve and New Year’s Day from 5:30- 9 p.m. (collectively, the “Events”). Tickets are subject to additional terms, conditions, and restrictions imposed by their issuer. Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Denver Botanic Gardens in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for failure of the Event to occur as scheduled for any reason. Released Parties are not responsible for any winner’s inability to attend the Event or other inability to use the prize tickets, in which case the prize will be forfeited and no substitution provided. Prize will be picked up by winner at Xcel Energy, 1800 Larimer St. Denver, CO 80128, Prize does not include travel, accommodation, or food.
By entering this Contest and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with attending the Event. The winner understands and agrees that Xcel Energy and the owners or operators of the Event venue have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any activity at any time if the winner’s or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to any person, property, or the reputation of Xcel Energy, or otherwise violates the policies of Xcel Energy or the venue operator, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize. Winner’s guests must be the age of majority in Colorado, unless winner is the parent, legal guardian or other family member approved in Xcel Energy’s sole discretion.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize package is $65 USD and the total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Contest is $390 USD.
All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Denver Botanic Gardens in its sole discretion. Any taxes (federal, state, and local) and all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance or use and not specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Each winner may be issued a 1099 and related tax forms for the actual value of the prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Xcel Energy will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize or prize elements or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach any winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Xcel Energy will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made, except at Xcel Energy’s sole discretion. Each winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except with Xcel Energy’s permission, which may be granted or withheld for any reason in Xcel Energy’s sole discretion. Xcel Energy reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including unavailability of the stated prize. Each entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS, DEATH OR ACCIDENT TO OR OF PERSON OR PROPERTY. WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, OR LIABILITIES OF HIS/HER GUEST RELATED TO ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO GUEST’S USE OF THE PRIZE.
9. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS. The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, the entrant, or by human error: entries that are submitted by illegitimate means (such as, without limitation, by an automated computer program) or entries in excess of any stated limit; any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, mutilated, or misdirected entries, email, mail, or Contest-related correspondence or materials; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements, or other materials; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware, or software; lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information. Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable or do not reach entrant as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind (including, without limitation, Facebook messages from Xcel Energy that are segregated into the “Other” folder of entrant’s Facebook message inbox), or insufficient space in a potential winner’s email or voice mail inbox to receive messages. Released Parties are not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant’s email address or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Xcel Energy. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner (or any person claiming through such entrant or winner) for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Contest activities or Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected by any cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Released Party (as determined by Xcel Energy or Denver Botanic Gardens in their sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
10. GENERAL RULES. By entering the Contest (except where prohibited by law), each entrant grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display his or her name, likeness, photograph, voice, prize information, biographical information, any quotes attributable to him or her and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to him or her, anywhere worldwide, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, on the Internet), without any limitation of time, and without notice, review, or approval and each entrant releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates Xcel Energy to make use of any of the rights granted herein and each winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
Xcel Energy’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Contest, including interpretation of these Official Rules, determination of the winners, and awarding of the prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Xcel Energy, which are final. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Contest. Participants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from using the Contest. Xcel Energy reserves the right to restrict or void entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected. Xcel Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries of any entrant who Xcel Energy believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Contest. Xcel Energy’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency within these Official Rules), it will be resolved by Xcel Energy in its sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. If Xcel Energy determines, at any time and in its sole discretion, that a winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Xcel Energy or Denver Botanic Gardens deem obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or harass any other person, Xcel Energy or the Denver Botanic Gardens reserve the right to disqualify that winner or potential winner, even if the disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Xcel Energy disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Facebook platform that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, restrictions, or conditions placed upon Xcel Energy’s ability to use the Facebook platform for the Contest that are not acceptable to Xcel Energy) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Xcel Energy, in which case Xcel Energy, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Xcel Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Xcel Energy. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize, Xcel Energy may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If a dispute regarding an entry cannot be resolved to Xcel Energy’s satisfaction, in its sole discretion, the entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, each entrant understands that the entrant is providing information to Xcel Energy and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Xcel Energy, and not to Facebook. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, XCEL ENERGY MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. DISPUTES/CLASS ACTION WAIVER/GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and any Released Party, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest (including a prize awarded or the determination of a winner) must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted or entitled to obtain (and hereby waives all rights to seek or claim) injunctive, equitable, or other non-monetary relief or awards for PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed ten dollars ($10), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
THIS CONTEST, THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATED THERETO (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT, OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE GOVERNED, CONSTRUED, AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE INTERNAL LAWS OF COLORADO, U.S.A., WITHOUT REFERENCE OR GIVING EFFECT TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES OR RULES THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. ANY LEGAL ACTIONS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS RELATED TO THIS CONTEST (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS CONDUCT, OR OTHERWISE) WILL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN DENVER, COLORADO AND EACH ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY ACCEPTS, SUBMITS, AND CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THESE COURTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY LEGAL ACTIONS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS CONTEST. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
13. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at http://connect.xcelenergy.com/2016/12/season-giving-denver-botanic-contest or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Season of Giving Contest,” c/o Xcel Energy, Inc., 1800 Larimer Street, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Rules requests must be received during the Entry Period.
14. WINNERS LIST. To request a copy of the Contest winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Season of Giving Contest – Winners List Request,” c/o Xcel Energy, Inc., 1800 Larimer Street, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Requests for a copy of the winners list must be received by March. 14, 2017.
15. SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Contest and the address at which the Xcel Energy may be contacted are Xcel Energy, Inc., 1800 Larimer Street, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202. Reference to third parties in connection with the prize is for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Xcel Energy or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.